- The upper and lower sections of the cup can compress the volume
- Available in 475ml, 350ml, 230ml capacities
- All compressed to a size of 9.5cm in diameter and 4.5cm in height, easy to put into the pocket
- Weighing only 100g
- Insulated insulation layer design, even with hot drinks, it is not hot
- The lid features a unique snap and leak-proof design that won't fall off when you're drinking coffee
- Easy to clean, dishwasher available
- MaterialTPE (thermoplastic elastomer)及PP (polypropylene)Passed FDA safety verification; the former is used to make the white soft body part of the cup, and the latter is used to make other hard parts.
- Made in UK
Product leak test (photographed and provided by the guest)：
Q:Are the materials microwaveable?
A: We've been advised that it's fine to reheat your drinks in the microwave for a short 30-second burst with the lid off. It's not advisable though to 'make' a drink in it i.e. by bringing the contents to a boil from cold.
Q: Can pokito sustain hot temperatures?
A: The cup will retain its shape even when filled with hot liquid. The materials are heat resistant but they still get warm to touch and we recommend you exercise caution for temperatures above 80℃ or 176℉. Most drinks served in cafés are well below this temperature!
Q: Is it easy to keep clean?
A: Yes, Pokito was very careful to design pokito with smooth inner walls to prevent bacteria collecting. Ideally, it’s best to rinse your pokito after you’ve finished your drink and before you store it in your bag. When you get home, place it on the top shelf of your dishwasher and it’ll come clean by morning. Any light stains or strong drink odours that occur over time can be removed by scrubbing lightly with a simple baking powder and water paste. Check out Pokito's instructional video here:
Q: Can I store a full pokito in my bag or pocket?
A: We can’t recommend this! pokito has been designed as an alternative to the dreaded paper cups so it’s primarily for drinks whilst you’re “on the go”. It has a snap down lid which seals shut to prevent spills if you’re bumped on a crowded commuter train but it’s not a flask. There are great products out there which serve that purpose – they’re heavy and fairly expensive though. Once you’ve finished your drink, pokito seals tight to prevent any dregs leaking when it’s stored in your pocket or bag.