The TrackR accessory pack enables you to track even more items with 3 unique accessories:
1) Pet Collar Attachment - A water-proof attachment that easily attaches to a pet's collar.
2) Steel Key Loop - An extra durable metal key loop that hooks onto not just keys, but backpacks, purses, and more.
3) Water Proof Casing - Take TrackR bravo where ever you want to. Keep track of things at the water park, by the pool, at the beach, or at the lake.
When Chris and Christian first came up with the idea of TrackR, they envisioned transferring the entire "database of items in our head" to our phones, just like your phonebook (remember how you used to know your best friend's phone number?).
The TrackR app is focused on achieving that vision so you let the app keep track of your items for you.
With the app design, the creators tried to simplify the entire user interface by enabling users to access core functions as quickly as possible
It's of course packed with features:
Compatible with iPhone 4s & later, iPad 3rd Generation & later, and Android 4.4 devices with Bluetooth 4.0.
*For iPhone and iPad. Android varies on manufacturer
Battery Life: 1 year replaceable
Battery Type: CR1616 coin cell
Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0
Device Compatibility: iPhone 4s & later, iPad 3rd Generation & later, and Android devices with 4.4 or above.
Now that you've learned about TrackR bravo, we'd like to take a moment to introduce the minds behind TrackR.
TrackR bravo was developed by TrackR, a Santa Barbara, CA-based startup company. The company was founded by Chris Herbert and Christian Smith, two UC Santa Barbara graduates who met during their college years.
The idea for TrackR began when Chris almost lost his car to the Pacific Ocean because he couldn't find his keys, ultimately redefining the definition of beach side parking. After brainstorming a solution, Chris and Christian entered into the UC Santa Barbara business plan competition and won.
They began working on TrackR the same day they graduated in 2009 and launched the world's first next generation tracking device, Phone Halo, at Demo 2010.
Since that time, several revisions of Phone Halo have been released including Cobra Tag, inSite, Wallet TrackR and StickR TrackR. Each better than the last. Over a quarter of a million devices later, the team is proud to announce TrackR bravo and represents the original vision for the company of taking the database of items in your head and moving that to your phone.
How big is TrackR bravo?
The creators designed TrackR bravo to be so small that it can be attached discretely to virtually anything. It’s only 31mm diameter and 3.5mm height – about 50% thinner than previous designs.
How many TrackR bravo devices can a smartphone find?
Using the TrackR app, a smartphone can manage up to 10 TrackR bravo devices at once on iOS. Android this number varies from 1-10.
How do I replace the battery in my TrackR bravo?
TrackR bravo has a suicide battery door that swings open, making battery replacement easier than ever. Uses a CR1616 battery.
What is the range of TrackR bravo?
TrackR bravo's range is approximately 100 feet (30 meters).
How does TrackR bravo attach to items?
The back of TrackR bravo can be stuck to almost any surface. The device also has a convenient loop that can also attach to keychains.
How is TrackR bravo different from other finder products?
1) Two-Way Technology: Find your item using your phone or find your phone using your StickR TrackR Device.
2) Thinnest Device Available: TrackR bravo is nearly 50% thinner than previous designs.
3) Crowd GPS: Technology that allows users to locate their items after they have been lost. TrackR's network is the world's largest, locating lost items 8 times every minute
4) Separation Alarm: Notifies you when leaving an item behind as well as remembers where you left the item on a GPS map.
5) Sustainability: The device is meant to last a lifetime and has replaceable batteries.
6) Being really, really, really, ridiculously good looking.
Can I use the product with other BLE Tracking devices?
Absolutely! Our TrackR app can work with other BLE tracking devices, Bluetooth cars, headsets and more!
What's your plan for Android support?
The creators are one of the first to develop on Android using the Bluetooth Low Energy API's. As an early adopter of BLE technology on Android, they are dedicated to improving the platform and providing a world class Android app. Android is supported at launch.
Is the device water resistant?
The device will last through rain but isn't waterproof, so don't go swimming with your TrackR bravo device.
Is this iOS 8 Compatible?
Yes, it is compatible from iOS 7 & on.