Backers are growing! We are looking for talents in full-time or part-time capacity to work together in many different roles.
1. In-shop Product Specialist (Hong Kong: Tsim Sha Tsui / Tai Koo; Part-time or Full-time)
2. Operations Manager (Hong Kong; Full-time)
- Self-motivated. Takes ownership. Be able to work independently.
- Challenge the current inefficiency and provide constructive criticism and suggestions.
- Savvy for latest trend in life. You’re passionate about all latest projects in any field.
- Always wants to improve life.
- Not afraid to make mistakes and learn from it.
- Want to create something big together.
- Strong communicator, naturally talkative, like to share your thoughts and ideas to a stranger.
- Strong character to take up challenges.
- You’re willing to learn the unique style of service.
- Good people skills - approachable and good listener. You should be nice person who respects anyone and everyone you meet.
- You have an awareness to the society and environment.
- Close attention to any crowd-funded projects on any platform (kickstarter / indiegogo / zeczec / flyingv / fringebacker / umadx etc) and be able to point out problems as a backer would experience funding on these platforms.
- Expert in communication in local language + working level in English.
- Provide excellent in-store experience to backers / consumers / shoppers like a friend.
- Handle sales activity in store from time to time.
- Proactively engage backers in both online and offline markets / platforms.
- Engage backers / consumers / shoppers into deep discussions around all projects on Backers platform.
- Be able to suggest the latest trend from the market and influence the direction of projects.
- Be able to work and figure out priority and direction by yourself without supervision.
- Be flexible and learn like a sponge.
For the role of Operations Manager, previous experience managing multiple outlets, online and offline fulfilment would be essential.
Interested person please send email to email@example.com